International Bilingual School Of Provence
Ubi Spiritus, Ibi Libertas
SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
To provide a culturally rich, academically stimulating learning environment where our students can fully develop their critical thinking skills to prepare them as responsible ‘world citizens’ in an international context.
- To provide an environment of academic rigor where student excellence can flourish.
- To promote a level of global understanding among our students to accept and respect different cultures and beliefs.
- To provide a bilingual, bicultural environment where language acquisition plays an important role in student development.
- To help students to become ‘world citizens’ who possess the necessary skills to think critically and evaluate from a global perspective.
- To promote student leadership skills and responsible behaviour including respect, honesty, self-control and concern for others.
- To promote student participation in extracurricular activities such as sports and art which IBS believes to play a critical role in overall student development.
- IBS OF PROVENCE - © 2006 | Home | Legal notice | SiteMap | Partners and links | rss | Contacts | création Approche