ESTABLISHED SINCE 1984
I.B.S, an independent primary and secondary school, is based on the principle of French-English Bilingualism and owes its international character to the diversity of nationalities of its students.
The school’s environment is the perfect opportunity for interaction between students of different backgrounds.
I.B.S is above all a place of culture and personal enrichment, essentially an educational establishment which draws its strength and character from its conviviality, its thorough academic approach and its broadmindedness. Through the years, I.B.S has managed to create an authentic family spirit, a harmonious school life, enriching, tolerant, respectful of beliefs and customs which its international uniqueness demands.
- More than 750 boys and girls with approximately 200 in the primary school.
- Approximately 400 students participate in the summer camps held each year.
- Over 75 different nationalities are represented each year, with half of students coming from France and the others coming from the European Union, North and South America, Asia and Africa.
- General Manager: Jean-Marc GOBBI
- Administrative Director: Joël TROTEBAS
- Head of International Studies : Trevor Allan TRICKER
- Private Independent School
- Registration with the Rectorat of Aix-Marseille
- Number 0133148B